Your emotional health is as important as your physical health. The Women's Emotional Health Service seeks to recognise and detect pre-and-post natal depression and other types of emotional distress to provide early intervention. Emotional distress has been shown to have a negative effect on mother and baby, and can affect your physical health too. The earlier one seeks treatment, the better the outcome will be.
Our services include the following:
- Education on parenting and attachment
- Emotional assessment and support during and after pregnancy
- Emotional assessment and support for gynaecological cancer patients
- Fetal loss support
- Individual and Couple Counselling
- Psychiatric / Psychological consults