Compare bill amount across hospitals and get an estimate of your
out-of-pocket expenses for common surgical procedures based on your Integrated Shield Plan and Medisave coverage.
To find out what your estimated bill size is, click
- Information on the bill amount comparison between hospitals is extracted from the MOH website and based on unsubsidised cases from 1 June 2018 to 30 June 2019.
- The estimated hospital bill size used in tabulating the out-of-pocket cost is based on unsubsidised cases in 2020.
- The final hospital bill depends on the patient’s condition and may differ from the estimated hospital bill size provided. Be prepared for a range of potential scenarios.
- The out-of-pocket estimates are based on insurance policy and Medisave information prior to 1 December 2021.
- The information serves as a reference only for selected common surgical procedures, is subject to change and should not be regarded as final. NUH is not liable for any inaccuracy as a result of periodic policy changes. Please verify with your health insurance company to confirm coverage.