Your doctor will advise when you can be discharged.
To ensure your well-being, we advise that a family member or a friend be with you on the day of your discharge.
Our staff will assist you with the discharge procedures:
- Arrange for follow-up appointment at the Specialist Outpatient Clinic, if necessary.
- Dispense the medicine that your doctor has prescribed.
- Teaching of basic self-care procedures and health education
- Follow the medication instructions and keep the follow-up appointment with the doctor.
- Check bedside cabinet and wardrobe to ensure no personal items are left behind.
- Withdraw any personal items that you may have placed in the safe.
- Return all hospital gowns, children's pyjamas, baby vests and blankets.
- Discharge from the hospital is between 10am and 11.30am.
- Do check with the ward nurse for the exact discharge time. An additional day's rate is applicable after 12 pm.