In view of the COVID-19 situation, please send your queries to email@example.com. We will reply your email within 3 to 5 working days.
For Medical Report requests, please apply via the OneNUHS App.
Please take note of the following requirements, if you’re requesting medical report for:
- The patient/child below 21 years old/spouse/parent
- Form A
- Applicant’s NRIC and document(s) as proof of the applicant’s relationship to patient
- Collecting on behalf of the patient
- Form B
- Deceased patient
- Form C
- Death certificate, applicant’s NRIC and document(s) as proof of the applicant’s relationship to patient
(e.g. birth certificate and Lasting Power of Attorney)
- Patient with mental incapacity
- Form D
- Patient’s NRIC, applicant’s NRIC and document(s) as proof of the applicant’s relationship to patient
(e.g. Lasting Power of Attorney)
- Foreign worker who has left Singapore or is missing
- Form E
- Cancellation letter of working permit from the Ministry of Manpower or a police report and applicant’s ID
Patients can request medical reports while they are still being warded and before discharge.
A request can be made via the following methods:
1. Apply via the OneNUHS App (under "Medical Report Request" module). Download the OneNUHS App user guide for requesting your medical reports here or watch the video tutorial below.
2. Email the completed application form(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment can be made by:
Medical Records Office
National University Hospital
5 Lower Kent Ridge Road
Kent Ridge Wing, Level 1
Please note that we will process the request only when full payment and the completed application form are received.