In view of the COVID-19 situation, please send your queries to email@example.com. We will reply your email within 3 to 5 working days.
For Medical Report requests, please apply via www.healthhub.sg (under "Medical Reports Requests" tab).
Please take note of the following requirements, if you’re requesting medical report for::
- The patient/child below 21 years old/spouse/parent
- Form A
- Applicant’s NRIC and document(s) as proof of the applicant’s relationship to patient
- Collecting on behalf of the patient
- Form B
- Deceased patient
- Form C
- Death certificate, applicant’s NRIC and document(s) as proof of the applicant’s relationship to patient
(e.g. birth certificate and Lasting Power of Attorney)
- Patient with mental incapacity
- Form D
- Patient’s NRIC, applicant’s NRIC and document(s) as proof of the applicant’s relationship to patient
(e.g. Lasting Power of Attorney)
- Foreign worker who has left Singapore or is missing
- Form E
- Cancellation letter of working permit from the Ministry of Manpower or a police report and applicant’s ID
Patients can request medical reports while they are still being warded and before discharge.
A request can be made via the following methods:
- Apply online on the HealthHub website (under "Medical Reports Requests" tab).
- Email the completed application form(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment can be made by:
Medical Records Office
National University Hospital
5 Lower Kent Ridge Road
Kent Ridge Wing, Level 1
Please note that we will process the request only when full payment and the completed application form are received.