16a Anaesthesia, Pain Management & Acupuncture Clinic
Anaesthetic Outpatient Consultation Clinic (AOCC)
For contact details, operating hours and directions, please select here.
For appointments, please email to email@example.com.
AOCC provides pre-operative anaesthetic assessment services for patients who planned to undergo surgery, primarily to assess the patient's suitability for surgery.
Benefits of AOCC:
- Improve patient safety and enhance care
- Reduce the likelihood that your operation has to be unexpectedly postponed on the day of the surgery
- Improve patient convenience - some patients may be assessed as suitable for same day admission
- Opportunity to plan and discuss the different types of anaesthestic options including post-operative pain control and care
- Opportunity for you to express any concerns / ask questions well in advance of surgery
- Reduce patient hospitalisation bill
Pain Management Clinic
We provide pharmacological, interventional and psychological management for patient(s) with chronic pain and difficult pain syndromes. (See Pain Management Unit above)
Our clinic effectively integrates Eastern and Western Medicine. Our dedicated and experienced team of western trained physicians and accredited acupuncturists provide consultation and acupuncture therapies to both referred and walk-in patients.
- Acupoints Electro-stimulation
- Ear acupuncture therapy
- Consultation on Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)
Conditions suitable for Acupuncture Therapy:
- Pain arising from tension headache, migraine, trigeminal neuralgia, osteoarthritis, frozen shoulder, scar pain, mechanical neck pain and lower back pain
- Paralysis following a stroke
- Peripheral neuropathy