From 18 July 2022, you may choose to collect your medication from MedSAFE, a 24/7 self-service electronic locker located at
NUH Main Building Zone F Taxi Stand (Not available for controlled drugs).
Benefits of using MedSAFE
- No more waiting at the Pharmacy
- Open 24/7, collect at your convenience within 48 hours of SMS confirmation
How does it work?
- Place your medication order via
- Follow the instructions on the form and select "MedSAFE @ NUH Main Building Zone F Taxi Stand (24hrs electronic locker)" as your pick up location
- An SMS notification will be sent to your mobile when your medication is ready for collection at MedSAFE
- Head to MedSAFE within 48 hours of receiving the SMS and follow the instructions on the screen to collect your medication
Things to note
- If you did not receive an SMS within
48 hours after dropping your prescription into the Staff Prescription Box, please head to Main Building Pharmacy, Counter 27 for assistance
- You are to collect your medication within
48 hours of receiving the SMS, otherwise the medication will be removed with no refund issued
Have a question about MedSAFE? Here are some FAQs
How soon can I pick my medication up using MedSAFE after I've placed my order?
You should receive an SMS within 48 hours of dropping your prescription into the Staff Prescription Box. After which, you will have to collect it from MedSAFE within 48 hours.
How do I use MedSAFE?
After you have received the SMS, head down to MedSAFE and follow the on-screen instructions to collect your medication.
How do I make payment for medication collected through MedSAFE?
You will be able to retrieve your invoice via the OneNUHS App and make payment accordingly.
My medication(s) are required to be stored in a temperature controlled storage, am I still able to use MedSAFE?
If it is not suitable to be placed in MedSAFE, a pharmacist will inform you to collect your medication from Main Building Pharmacy, Counter 27.
How do I check if the medication I require are controlled drugs or not?
If you have chosen to collect your medication through MedSAFE without knowing that those are controlled drugs, a pharmacist will contact you to collect your medication over the counter.
What happens if I'm not able to collect my medication within 48 hours?
If medication is not collected within 48 hours, it will be removed with no refund issued. Please head to Main Building Pharmacy, Counter 27 for assistance thereafter.
Am I allowed to have someone else collect my medication from MedSAFE on my behalf?
Yes, as long as the person has the OTP.