The NUH Sports Centre focuses on keeping people physically active. Its core aims are to:
- Provide quality clinical care to individuals with sport-and-exercise-related injuries and illnesses, so that they can remain physically active.
- Promote sport and exercise as a means to improve health and well-being.
- Support education and research in the fields of Sports Medicine and Surgery.
Backed by a dedicated, skilled and experienced multi-disciplinary team, the NUH Sports Centre provides:
- Sports and Exercise Medicine
- Exercise Prescription
- Orthopaedic Sports Surgery
- Paediatric Sports Surgery
- Sports Imaging
- Sports Physiotherapy
- Sports Podiatry
- Sports Dietetics
- Sports Acupuncture
- Shock Wave Therapy
Regular physical activities and exercises are beneficial. They help to maintain our health, prevent chronic illness and keep us happy. However, injury or illness may hamper us from being physically active. We are committed to helping you overcome these challenges and stay active and healthy.