Khoo Teck Puat – National University Children’s Medical Institute
The Khoo Teck Puat – National University Children’s Medical Institute (KTP-NUCMI) represents the paediatric cluster in NUH. Comprising the departments of Paediatrics, Paediatric Surgery and Neonatology, these departments (and the medical disciplines coordinated through them) provide comprehensive care for infants, children and adolescents across a full range of specialties.
KTP-NUCMI, as the principal teaching facility of the Department of Paediatrics, NUS Medicine, is also the primary institution for paediatric medical education in Singapore.
Apart from providing undergraduate and postgraduate medical education in paediatrics to doctors, nurses and allied health professionals, KTP-NUCMI is also highly committed to advancing paediatric scientific research in Singapore and the Southeast Asia region.
To be the Paediatric Centre of Excellence, to Shape Child Health for the Future.
We achieve this through:
- Providing Quality and Safe Care
- Delivering Excellent Clinical Services
- Leading Research which translates to enhanced management and treatment
- Providing Excellent Training & Education to our healthcare workers as well the public
- Leveraging on partnerships with the academic and scientific community as well as the society-at-large
- Delivering care in a child-friendly and family-centred environment
To Advance Child Health by Integrating Excellent Clinical Care, Research and Education.
Join Us As We Celebrate 60 Years of Child Health!
Khoo Teck Puat – National University Children’s Medical Institute celebrates 60 Years of Child Health! We honour six decades of shaping Paediatrics and transforming child health – from our early beginnings as a University Department to our achievements in clinical care, education and translational research and where we are today as a leading centre of excellence. We are commemorating this momentous occasion with different events and activities planned.
to find out more!