Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Spine Specialist

​A spine specialist or a spine surgeon sub-specialises in performing operations and procedures to treat spinal conditions. This surgeon may be a neurosurgeon or an orthopaedic surgeon. NUH treats spinal conditions of both paediatric (child) and adult patients. Patients who consult a spinal surgeon may have a deformity of the spine, back pain or pain, numbness, tingling or weakness in the lower limb (radiculopathy/sciatica). 


Back to Top