Information for Foreign Doctors


All overseas medical doctors have to be registered with the Singapore Medical Council (SMC) in order to engage in clinical practice in Singapore. Applicants may refer to the resource links below to ascertain if their basic/post-graduate medical qualification(s) fulfills the eligibility criteria for medical registration with SMC.

Candidates who have undergone specialist training abroad will need to be accredited with the Specialists Accreditation Board (SAB) in order to practise as a Specialist in NUH.

We invite all applicants to submit their CVs/resumes to our NUH Medical Mailbox: [email protected]


Last updated on
Best viewed with Chrome 79.0, Edge 112.0, Firefox 61.0, Safari 11
National University Health System
  • National University Hospital
  • Ng Teng Fong General Hospital
  • Alexandra Hospital
  • Jurong Community Hospital
  • National University Polyclinics
  • Jurong Medical Centre
  • National University Cancer Institute, Singapore
  • National University Heart Centre, Singapore
  • National University Centre for Oral Health, Singapore
  • NUHS Diagnostics
  • NUHS Pharmacy
  • Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine
  • Faculty of Dentistry
  • Saw Swee Hock School of Public Health
Back to Top