The BePrep Clinic, which is open to both men and women, offers a confidential, holistic, specialist service in Sexually Transmissible Infections (STIs) and HIV. We provide counselling and testing for STIs and HIV as well as risk-reduction packages, including Post Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP) and Pre Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP).
The BePrep Clinic is run by Dr Dariusz Olszyna, who is a Senior Consultant at the Division of Infectious Diseases. Dr Dariusz received his medical training in Amsterdam and has been working in the field of HIV and Infectious Diseases for over 10 years.
Why is sexual health important?
- Getting tested regularly for Sexually Transmissible Infections (STIs) including HIV can help keep yourself and your sexual partners healthy
- Early treatment of STIs and HIV can reduce severity of infections and result in better health outcomes
- Talking to a qualified healthcare professional about your sexual health helps you to protect yourself and your sexual partners in a way that works for you and your lifestyle
The Be Prep Clinic provides the following services tailored to individual needs:
- STI and HIV-risk assessments
- STI risk-reduction counselling
- STI and HIV screening
- STI treatment
- Comprehensive HIV risk-reduction package including Pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP)
- Direct linkage to HIV care (NUH Multi-disciplinary Infectious Diseases Clinic) for patients who test positive for HIV during a visit to the Be Prepared Clinic
- Post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) service
Why visit the Be Prepared Clinic
- You are worried or have questions about your sexual health
- You are wondering of PrEP is for you
- You need treatment for an STI
- You have symptoms of an STI or HIV
- You have had sex with someone who has tested positive for an STI or HIV
- You would like to have safer sex advice or counselling
- You would like to discuss how best to protect yourself from STIs and HIV
NUH Medical Centre, Level 13
Thursdays: 2.00pm to 5.00pm
*Strictly by appointment only.
Appointment tel: (65) 6772 8686
For all other enquiries, please email: email@example.com
For more information about STIs please visit:
For more information about HIV, please visit