He completed his basic surgical training (MD) at All India Institute of Ophthalmic Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi, India in 1997. Subsequently he underwent advanced surgical training in the field of Cornea and External Eye diseases at AIIMS and later attained his Fellowship in Ophthalmology from Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh (UK).
1) Vajapyee RB, Ray Manotosh, Panda A et al. Risk factors for presumed microbial keratitis: A case control study. Cornea 199;18(5):565-569.
2) Vajpayee RB, Ray Manotosh, Dada T et al. Oversized corneal grafts for corneal opacities with irido-corneal adhesions. Ophthalmology 2001;108(11):2026-2028.
3) Dada T, Ray Manotosh, Sinha R Et al. Trypan blue assisted capsulorhexis for trainee phacoemulsification surgeons. J Cataract Refract Surg 2002;28(4):575-576.
4) Titiyal JS, Ray Manotosh, Sharma N et al. Intralamellar auto-patch with lamellar keratoplasty for paracentral corneal perforations. Cornea 2002;21(6):615-618.
5) Bhartiya P, Sharma N, Ray Manotosh et al. Trypan blue assisted phacoemulsification in corneal opacities. Br J Ophthalmol 2002;86(8):857-859.
6) L Verma, Ray Manotosh, Sharma N, Sinha R, Vajpayee RB. Presumed epithelial inclusion cyst of the iris seven years after Radial keratotomy. Cornea 2002; 21(7):709-711.
Selected Book Chapters:
1) Complications of penetrating keratoplasty. Corneal Transplantation. Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd. Ist Edn. (2002); 93-115.
2) Confocal microscopy of cornea. New investigations in Ophthalmology. Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd. Ist Edn. (2006); 5-12.
3) Ocular surface reconstruction. Recent advances in Ophthalmology (Vol 10). Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd. (2011): 263-294.