Dr Anna is involved in various clinical research in cornea diseases and cataract. Her latest list of publications include:
1) HO D, Chai C, Lin H, Htoon HM, Tan AM, Manotosh R, Tan D. Optical and Tectonic Corneal Transplant Outcomes in a Tertiary Hospital in Singapore, within the Singapore corneal Transplant Registry. Ann Acad Med Singapore. 2019 Mar;47(3):92-100
2) W.W.D. Yong, H.C. Chai, L.Shen, R.Manotosh, W.T. Anna Tan. Comparing outcomes of phacoemulsification with femtosecond laser-assisted cataract surgery in patients with fuchs endothelial dystrophy. Am J Ophthalmol, 196 (2018), pp. 173-180
3) H.C. Chai, W.T. Anna Tan. Reply. Am J Ophthalmol, 199 (2019), pp. 259-260
4) Chen D, Tong WH, Chai C, Tan A, Ray M. Contact lens wear significantly alters the disease patterns in microbial keratitis in an Asian population. Investigative Ophthalmology & Visual Science. 2018 Jul 13;59(9):3689-3689.
5) David Justin Hernstadt, Charmaine Chai, Anna Tan, Ray Manotosh. Three-year outcomes of Descemet’s stripping endothelial keratoplasty in eyes with pre-existing glaucoma drainage devices, Canadian Journal of Ophthalmology, 2019. ISSN 0008-4182.