1. Alvin Lo, Adrian Kee, Andrew Li. Controversies in sepsis management – what is the way forward? Ann Acad Med Singapore 2020;49:656-663.
2. Tham SM, Lim WY, Lee CK, Loh J, Premkumar A, Yan B, Adrian Kee, Chai L, Tambyah PA, Yan G. Four Patients with COVID-19 and Tuberculosis in Singapore, April-May 2020. Emerg Infect Dis. 2020 Nov;26(11):2764-2766. doi: 10.3201/eid2611.202752
3. Adrian Kee, Sophia Archuleta, and Yock Young Dan. Internal Medicine Residency Training in the COVID-19 Era—Reflections From Singapore. Journal of Graduate Medical Education: August 2020, Vol. 12, No. 4, pp. 406-408.
4. Kee Adrian, Ko R, Capistrano R, Dajac M, Taculod J, See KC. Transfer of skills for difficult intubation after videolaryngoscopy training: a randomised simulation study. Crit Care 2020 May 25;24(1):252
5. Tan BY, Ngiam NJ, Chang ZY, Tan SMY, Shen X, Mok SF, Subramanian S, Ooi SBS, Kee Adrian. Perceptions of a night float system for intern doctors in an internal medicine program: an Asian Perspective
6. Korean J Med Educ 2019 Sep;31(3):271-276
7. HP Chan, Kee Adrian. Smoking and E-cigarettes: Old problem, new challenges. Ann Acad Med Singapore, May 2019; 48 (5), 142-144
8. ES Yap, Kee Adrian, Tan B, Goh WP. Chief Residency Program in Singapore – 10 Years On. J Grad Med Ed Aug 19; 11 (4 Suppl, 16-19)
9. Kee Adrian, Kurimoto N, Nakamura H. Vanished: Is This for Real? J Bronchology Interv Pulmonol. 2015 Oct;22(4):367-9
10. Phua J, Kee AC, Tan A et al. End-of-life Care in the General Wards of a Singaporean Hospital: An Asian Perspective. J Palliat Med. 2011 Dec;14(12):1296-301