The Sleep Apnea Support Group, in collaboration with NUH, provides educational and group support to people with Sleep Apnea. The group will act as a conduit:
- Where patients can meet to draw encouragement from each other to overcome ways to manage their condition
- Where patients can freely gain assess to information on Obstructive Sleep Apnea as well as to provide feedback on other methods adopted by fellow sufferers
- Where counselling and life experiences can be exchanged without prejudice and with confidentiality assured
- Where patients can volunteer to provide out-reach programmes to Corporates, Government and Non-Governmental Organisations, schools etc to bring about higher awareness and early detection of sleep disorder
- Where patients can interact to learn how to improve their quality of life to meet their respective challenges in their domestic and/or work environment.
For more information about this support group, please call Mr Freddie Siow at 9730 8403 or email email@example.com