- This service is only applicable for partially collected prescriptions from NUH. New medicines will not be eligible for this service.
- Patients should have at least 5-day supply of the required medicines at home.
- This service will NOT be available for the following medicines:
- Controlled drugs
- Laboratory orders
- Exemption medicines – medicines that are not approved by Health Science Authority (HSA)
- Special order medicines – medicines that are not available in NUH and need to be specially bought in
- Pharmacy only medicines
- This service is NOT applicable for prescriptions from NUH Clinic A (Children’s Specialist clinic)
- All NUH prescriptions have a validity period of ONE year. Expired prescriptions will NOT be processed.
- If you do not have an original NUH prescription for processing, please consult your doctor(s) at the respective clinic(s).
to view Frequently Asked Questions