Can I order my medications via phone call through any pharmacy?
Yes, you can! However, there are some medications that are only available at a specific pharmacy. Our staff will advise you on where you may pick up your medication accordingly.
Is it possible for me to change the medication quantity at the point of collection?
We require approximately 30 minutes to process your prescription for any changes made at the point of collection. You would also need to join the queue in the pharmacy.
Can I order my medications using a new prescription from NUH or a prescription from polyclinics or other hospitals via the NUH myMeds mobile app?
No, ordering via our mobile app is only applicable to partially collected prescriptions from NUH.
Can I order medications from the pharmacy when I run out of my medications?
No. Supply of medication requires a valid prescription. Please contact your clinic if you do not have a prescription.
If I order my medications this morning via phone call or online, can I collect them this afternoon?
No, the earliest time for collection would be the next morning of your ordering date if the order is sent in before 4pm.
If I order my medications on Friday, can I collect them on Saturday morning?
No, the earliest day of collection would be Monday (excluding public holidays). Medication collection is not available on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
If I place an order for my medications on Sunday, can I collect them on Monday morning?
No, the earliest day of collection would be on Tuesday (as we will only process these orders after 4pm on Monday).
I used to fax in my prescription in the morning and collect in the afternoon on the same day, can I do the same thing now?
Yes, you can still do the same thing. Kindly collect your medications after 5pm.
Where should I go to pick up my medications?
Our pharmacist will send a text message to your mobile phone with collection details. If you did not receive any text message from us, kindly give us a call the next morning.
If I want to use Medisave for my medication collection, what should I do?
- As the application to use Medisave for your medication is only valid on the day of collection, you may inform us of your request in advance via phone.
- Alternatively, you may inform our counter staff when you collect your medication.
- Do note that an additional 15 minutes would be needed for us to process your application.
- Kindly note that if there is no proper Medisave authorization, your application may be rejected.
If I have an enquiry regarding home delivery service, who do I contact?
For enquiries on home delivery, please contact us at the following numbers during working hours:
- Medical Centre Pharmacy, Level 3 TEL: 6772 8205
- Main Building Pharmacy, Level 1 TEL: 6772 5181
- Kent Ridge Wing Pharmacy, Level 3 TEL: 6772 5184
- Heart Centre Pharmacy, Level 1 TEL: 6772 2367
- National University Cancer Institute Singapore (NCIS), Level 9 Tel: 6772 4287
- A&E Pharmacy (Only for after office hours) TEL: 6772 5821
When is the earliest I can receive my medications if I opt for home delivery service?
- For normal home delivery, you may receive your medications in 3 working days after you place your order.
- For urgent delivery, the timing is subject to the arrangement by an external courier and there would be an additional cost of $21.40.
What are the delivery charges?
$8.55 will be charged for ALL deliveries and/or repeat delivery if there is no one available at the designated address to receive your medication at the scheduled date and time.
For bulky orders (package with weight exceeding 1 kg), the following surcharge is applicable:
- S$6.40 per delivery (for 2 - 4 cartons)
- S$12.80 per delivery (for 5 - 10 cartons)
- S$21.40 per delivery (for 11 - 30 cartons)
For urgent home delivery, $21.40 will be charged
**A handling fee of $2.10 per delivery is applicable for any payment by cash or cheque.
Prices are inclusive of 7% GST and are subject to changes.
Can I request for my medications to be delivered at a specific timing (eg. 3pm)?
No. However, you may opt for your medications to be delivered in the scheduled delivery windows in the morning (9am to 1pm) or in the afternoon (2pm to 6pm).