Your final hospital bill will take approximately 3-4 weeks to process as it needs to be submitted to the CPF Board and/or your private insurance provider. It will be sent to you later by post. You may request for an interim bill upon discharge (inpatient) or after your outpatient visit.
Upon discharge you may settle your hospital bills at any of the following locations at NUH:
- Patient Service Centre 3 at Kent Ridge Wing 2, Level 3
- Patient Service Centre 4 at Main Building 1, Level 4
- Patient Service Centre 5 at Main Building 1, Level 5
- Business Centre located at Main Building 1, Level 6
Payment can be made in NUH using cash, credit cards, NETS, mobile wallet via QR code and cheque (to be made payable to “National University Hospital (S) Pte Ltd”)
Alternatively, you may use any of the folowing methods to pay your bills:
7-Eleven Stores / Singapore Post Office Branches
Payment can be made by cash or NETS over the counter at any 7-Eleven Stores or Singapore Post Office branches located island wide.
AXS Stations / SAM (Self-Service Automated Machine) / iNETS Kiosks
Payment can be made at any of the following:
- AXS Stations – by NETS, Diners, Citibank VISA and Master cards;
- Self-Service Automated Machine (SAM) – by NETS; and
- iNETS Kiosks – by NETS, cashcard and flashpay cards.
Payment can be made via DBS i-banking and Citibank Online.
Internet and Mobile Payment
Payment can be made via
- AXS Mobile Payment App or AXS e-station at www.axs.com.sg – by NETS or credit card
- SAM Mobile App or SAM Web at www.mysam.sg – by credit cards only
- DBS PayLah! App – by PayLah! mobile wallet
Cheque / Credit Card Payment via Mail
Cheques should be crossed and made payable to “National University Hospital (S) Pte Ltd”. Please write the Case / Visit Number(s), Patient’s name and NRIC No. on the reverse of your cheque and mail it to “Robinson Road, Post Office PO Box 2093, Singapore 904093”.
For Credit Card payment, please fill in your credit card details on the credit card payment slip on your bill and mail it to “Robinson Road, Post Office PO Box 2093, Singapore 904093”.
ZOOM Payment Plan (for Outpatient Bills only)
ZOOM is a fast and convenient way for you to pay outpatient services bills provided in NUH. You will be automatically charged through your pre-authorised Credit Card and this will allow you to head to your next destination without having to pay at any cashier counter or going through any of the above payment methods.
Please approach any of our service associates for the application form, complete it and return the staff. For more information on ZOOM payment plan, please click on Frequently Asked Questions and refer to Zoom Terms and Conditions.