The Specialist Outpatient Clinics and Specialised Service Centres at NUH provide outpatient services for patients requiring specialist care.
Consultations at the clinics and centres are strictly by appointments. Before you visit our clinics or centres, it is preferable that you obtain a referral from your general practitioner, primary health physician or ward doctor, as this will determine if you require follow-up by a specialist.
- What to bring on the day of your appointment
Please bring along the following original documents :
- NRIC or Birth Certificate (if your are under 15 years old) or passport (if you are a foreigner);
- Referral letter if you are referred by a doctor;
- Medical Benefits Identification Documents, e.g. Civil Service Card, Medical Benefit Identification Memo or Blood Donor Card.
- Valid work permit or employment pass and letter from your employer if you are a foreigner working in Singapore.
During the first visit, you will be issued an Appointment Card that indicates your name, hospital registration number and details about your next visit. Please bring along your Appointment Card with you each time you visit the clinic. It will help speed up the registration process and waiting time.
You may also be interested to read information on:
Clinics & Centres (Specialist Outpatient)
Getting around NUH