Paediatric nurses at Khoo Teck Puat – National University Children's Medical Institute (KTP-NUCMI) provide outstanding care not only through evidence-based knowledge and skills, but with heart and compassion.
KTP-NUCMI nurses are empowered in the care and management of their patients in both the inpatient ward/units as well as outpatient services. We are the only children's hospital in Singapore that provides care for children undergoing solid organ transplants and paediatric renal dialysis. We are also the regional centre for paediatric oncology specialty.
Paediatric nursing has a wide array of expertise and services:
Nurse-led Inpatient and Home Services
- Paediatric Respiratory Support Home Care
- Paediatric high dependancy step down care
- Neonatal very low birth weight nursing services
- Childhood Leukemia and Stem Cell transplant
- Paediatric renal dialysis
- Paediatric renal transplant
- Adolescent Transition Care
Nurse-led Clinical Services
- Child development clinic – assessment of developmental, vision, speech/language and ADHD clinic.
- Paediatric diabetes consultation and management
- Endocrine disorders on growth and pubertal conditions
- Paediatric gastrointestinal conditions and liver transplantation
- Paediatric Outpatient ambulatory treatment reviews for Infectious disease conditions
- Paediatric surgical and wound clinic
- Paediatric rheumatology
- Paediatric oncology late effects clinic
- Paediatric leukaemia clinic
- Paediatric dialysis and transplant clinic
Click here to find out more about our Paediatric Renal Nurse
Source: Lianhe Zaobao © SPH Media Limited. Permission required for reproduction.