- By Public Transport
- By Car
- Driving Directions (courtesy of OneMap).
(Step 1: Select 'Get Directions', Step 2: Enter your location under 'From', Step 3: Enter 'National University Hospital (Singapore)' under 'To', Step 4: Click 'Go')
Click here for a bigger image of the above map.
By Public Transport
- From Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE)... Turn off at Exit 8 on to South Buona Vista Road and then to Lower Kent Ridge Road
- From East Coast Expressway (ECP)... The ECP connects to the Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE). Turn off at Exit 8 to South Buona Vista Road and then to Lower Kent Ridge Road
- From Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE) Bus Stop, you can take :
SBS Transit Bus Service No. 97, 197, 198, SMRT Bus Service No. 963
- From North Buona Vista Road Bus Stop (outside Science Park I), you can take:
SBS Transit Bus Service No. 92, 200
- To get to NUH, transfer at the Buona Vista MRT Interchange to take the Circle Line and alight at the Kent Ridge Station.
- The Circle Line Kent Ridge Station is at our door step.
We have two car parks for the public:
- Kent Ridge Wing - Basement and Level 1
- NUH Medical Centre - Level 5, 6, 7 and 7A
* Visitors are advised to park at Kent Ridge Wing or NUH Medical Centre. View carpark location here
For directions from Kent Ridge Wing to Main Building, and NUH Medical Centre to Main Building, click here
Car park charges (Motorcycles park for free)
Mondays to Sundays (including Public Holidays)
|0000 to 2359
||$0.035 per min
Valet service is available at a flat charge of $6 (including car park fee). It is located near the entrance of the NUH
Medical Centre’s car park.
||7.00am - 6.30pm
||Beside the entrance to NUH Medical Centre car park