- By Public Transport
- By Car
- Driving Directions (courtesy of OneMap).
(Step 1: Select 'Get Directions', Step 2: Enter your location under 'From', Step 3: Enter 'National University Hospital (Singapore)' under 'To', Step 4: Click 'Go')
Click here for a bigger image of the above map.
By Public Transport
- From Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE)... Turn off at Exit 8 on to South Buona Vista Road and then to Lower Kent Ridge Road
- From East Coast Expressway (ECP)... The ECP connects to the Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE). Turn off at Exit 8 to South Buona Vista Road and then to Lower Kent Ridge Road
- From Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE) Bus Stop, you can take :
SBS Transit Bus Service No. 97, 197, 198, SMRT Bus Service No. 963
- From North Buona Vista Road Bus Stop (outside Science Park I), you can take:
SBS Transit Bus Service No. 92, 200
- To get to NUH, transfer at the Buona Vista MRT Interchange to take the Circle Line and alight at the Kent Ridge Station.
- The Circle Line Kent Ridge Station is at our door step.
We have two car parks for the public:
- Kent Ridge Wing - Basement and Level 1
- NUH Medical Centre - Level 5, 6, 7 and 7A
Car park charges (Motorcycles park for free)
Mondays to Sundays (including Public Holidays)
|0000 to 2359
||$0.035 per min
Valet service is available at a flat charge of $8 (including car park fee). It is located near the entrance of the NUH
Medical Centre’s car park.
||7.00am - 6.30pm
||Beside the entrance to NUH Medical Centre car park