This newly-formed division aims to offer a leading foot and ankle service in Singapore. The division offers care on a unique platform which integrates the specialist foot and ankle surgeons, podiatrists, physiotherapists and specialist clinical nurses. The latest techniques in surgical reconstruction and conservative treatment are used to treat degenerative discorders of the foot and ankle, sports injuries, trauma and post-traumatic reconstruction, tendinopathies, foot deformities as well as diabetic foot disorders.
We offer a comprehensive treatment of various foot and ankle disorders. Some of the conditions include:-
- Sport injuries such as ankle ligament tears and instability, osteochondral injuries of the talus and bony and soft tissue impingement of the ankle
- Degenerative and post-traumatic arthritis of the ankle, subtalar joint and foot
- Tendinopathies of the achilles tendon, posterior tibial tendor and plantar fasciitis
- Foot and ankle deformities such as flatfoot and cavus foot
- Forefoot conditions such as hallux valgus and lesser toe disorders
- Foot and ankle trauma including ankle, calcaneus, talus fractures and midfoot injuries
The division also offers a diabetic foot service which encompasses screening, early intervention with specialised footwear or surgery and treatment of complications such as ulceration and neuropathic deformities.