- By Public Transport
- By Car
- Driving Directions (courtesy of OneMap).
(Step 1: Select 'Get Directions', Step 2: Enter your location under 'From', Step 3: Enter 'National University Hospital (Singapore)' under 'To', Step 4: Click 'Go')
Click here for a bigger image of the above map.
By Public Transport
- From Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE)... Turn off at Exit 8 on to South Buona Vista Road and then to Lower Kent Ridge Road
- From East Coast Expressway (ECP)... The ECP connects to the Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE). Turn off at Exit 8 to South Buona Vista Road and then to Lower Kent Ridge Road
- From Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE) Bus Stop, you can take :
SBS Transit Bus Service No. 97, 197, SMRT Bus Service No. 963
- From North Buona Vista Road Bus Stop (outside Science Park I), you can take:
SBS Transit Bus Service No. 92, 200
- To get to NUH, transfer at the Buona Vista MRT Interchange to take the Circle Line and alight at the Kent Ridge Station.
- The Circle Line Kent Ridge Station is at our door step.
We have 2 car parks for the public:
- Carpark A (1 Main Building)
- Carpark D (2 Kent Ridge Wing, Basement 1 and Level 1)
Visitors are encouraged to park at Kent Ridge Wing, which is a five-minute walk from the Main Building (via Linkway 1).
View carpark location
Car park charges (Motorcycles park for free)
Mondays to Sundays (including Public Holidays)
|0000 to 2359
||$0.03 per min|
Valet service is available at a flat charge of $6 (including carpark fee) at the following carpark:
- right outside Carpark D (2 Kent Ridge Wing)
The operation hours for the valet service is as follows:
||7.00am - 6.30pm
||Right outside Carpark D|
You may also be interested to read information on: